•  thumb  thumb  thumb  thumb  thumb  thumb

    Acris Court,

    London, SW18


    The original 1950’s building comprising 6 flats was an infill site on a Victorian terrace.

    Planning permission was granted to extend the property to the side and rear and enlarge the roof to create 7 contemporary apartments including a penthouse and 2 houses.

    The existing front façade was timber clad, and the rear remodelled using a pallet of Cedar, Zinc and glass balustrading.